FLAWLESS COMPLEXIONS & BEAUTY
Every day I get asked “what is your favourite makeup and beauty products that you just can’t live without” . The answer to that as you may all know is almost impossible to answer because I am obsessed with skin care and makeup. But here you have it, I have narrowed it down to six items that if I had to choose would be my must haves. I now that still seems excessive but I assure you they are essential.
1) Dermalogica Hydration Booster - this gives me an instant hydration boost and leaves my skin fresh and dewy and helps to reduce any fine lines and wrinkles.
2) Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Moisturiser - Every girl needs her go to moisturiser because your skin just doesn't look healthy without it especially in our harsh climate. This one is great for me and keeps my skin hydrated and happy all summer long.
3) Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist - this little gem gives me a fresh feel and calms my skin throughout the day and can even be sprayed over my makeup for a rush of hydration and soothing additives. Fabulous on a long haul flight or hot summer day!!
4) Proof BB Cream in Light - This gorgeous lightweight tint gives me an even skin tone and a fresh and natural look for the day. It also has the added bonus of being SPF25. I never leave the house without a sunscreen on.
5) Proof Brow Powder in Hepburn - this handy little pot can double as a brow powder and an eyeshadow if needed and totally frames and finishes off my eyes for me in one application.
6) Proof Lip Gloss Euro Chic - Love to have a good lip gloss and if needed can be dabbed on the cheeks for a flush of colour.
Well there you have it, my must have, can’t live without products. If I had to list all of them it would take all day but these ones are a must have.